Talk to us about loans
Talk to us about trade Finance
State Bank of India, London Branch is into wholesale lending space with focus on:-
Large Corporate Lending:
Lending to Large Corporates to meet their funding needs across the full financial spectrum, for funding Mergers and Acquisitions / Leveraged Lending / Dividend Recap / General Corporate Purposes / Supply Chain Finance etc.
Active participation in:
- Bilateral Loans
- Syndicated Loans / Participation in Club deals (Primary Market / Secondary Market)
- Schuldschein Loans
We cater to the Medium/Long Term requirements of Industrial Corporates through matching bilateral Term Loans. We arrange these Loans in co-ordination with our International Banking Group at Corporate Centre, Mumbai. Term Loans are normally arranged for funding of the following requirements:
- High value import of capital goods like Plant and machinery.
- Low cost Foreign Currency requirements of new projects/expansion.
- Augmentation of Working Capital.
- We can structure the term loans on various parameters such as tenor, repayment, pricing security package etc. depending on the specific requirement of the corporate.
We offer competitive rates for discounting of Bills under Letters of Credit for a Tenor up to 180 days. Bills of even longer period tenors could be considered subject to RBI approval. Benefits of discounting the Bills with us:
- State Bank of India's expansive reach, stretching across continents and time zones translates into faster communication, quicker realization of proceeds etc.
- Effective and personalized service.
- Discounting Facility at competitive Interest rates.
- Subject to:
- The availability of the LC, acceptability of the LC, exposure angle clearance etc.
- Term Loans for Capex, Mergers & Acquisitions, General Corporate Purposes etc
- Receivable / Supply Chain Financing
- Foreign Currency Loans for Local (UK, EU & Other emerging markets based) Indian Corporates
- Revolving Line of Credit for Working Capital Financing and General Corporate Purposes
- Letters of Credit / SBLCs
- Bank Guarantees for advance payment / performance bond / bid bond etc
- Origination and syndication of External Commercial Borrowings to Indian Corporates for purposes permitted by RBI
By way of Bilateral lending or Participation in Club/ Syndicated deals