Our exclusive Trade department in the UK efficiently handles thousands of commercial transactions across the globe every year. Our vast network of branches, associates, subsidiaries and correspondents – both in India, where we are the largest bank, and around the world – means that we’re ideally positioned to handle all your trade-finance requirement.
Our Services for trade customers include:
- Letters of credit – issue, advising, confirmation, assignment, transfer
- Bill negotiation – backed by letters of credit
- Bill collection – export and import bills, backed by letters of credit or not backed by letter or credit
- Bill discounting – backed by letters of credit
- Buyers credit – for imports into India (in GBP, USD, EUR currencies), at competitive rates, against letters of undertaking or comfort issued by the importer’s bank. (Available for most countries of export – please discuss your requirements with our trade team.)
- Export credit finance – against export credit insurance
- Risk participation – funded and unfunded, through our secondary Trade Risk Distribution and Participation desk.
Please discuss your requirement with our trade team.